The city wants to hear from you! Check this page often to find out where our team will be, fill out surveys, and share your thoughts.
Currently, there are no activities scheduled.
- Project Gallery – June 28, 2018 (12-5 pm)
- City Center Skyway Pop-up – June 27, 2018 (2-5 pm)
- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority Atrium Pop-up – June 26, 2018 (9 a.m. -12 p.m.)
- LaSalle Plaza Skyway Pop-up – June 20, 2018 (2-5 p.m.)
- Downtown Minneapolis Farmers Market – June 14, 2018
- 9th/Hennepin Curbside Pop-up – June 12, 2018
- 6th/Hennepin Curbside Pop-up – June 5, 2018
- 4th/Hennepin Curbside Pop-up – May 30, 2018
- Open House #2 – April 26, 2018
- Online Survey – December 2017 through February, 2018
- Open House #1 – February 22, 2018
- Minneapolis Community Connection Conference – February 10, 2018
- Winter Open Streets – December 16, 2017
Underground utility investigation work will begin the week of October 8th. Work will take place over the next few weeks and will be focused in various locations within the blocks between 12th Street and Washington Avenue. Traffic disruption will be limited to short term lane closures between the hours of 9am-3pm.
Additional utility work associated with the 8th Street project will impact the 8th Street/Hennepin Avenue intersection beginning October 8th. For more information visit http://www.8thstreetproject.com/
Open House meetings let the public learn about the project and share their ideas.
Stakeholder Advisory Committee:
The project is being developed in partnership with these organizations, who serve on the Stakeholder Advisory Committee:
- Minneapolis Downtown Council/Downtown Improvement District
- Hennepin Theatre Trust
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Downtown Minneapolis Neighborhood Association
- Metro Transit